Wednesday 15 November 2017

Athletics Day 2017

WALT - Take care of the little things in our writing

Last week on the 10th of November 2017, Pt England had their annual school athletics day.Once a year Pt England always has there School athletics day.There are different kind of activities that the whole school participates in.


When you first start at Pt England you are given a house colour and every athletics day you have to dress up in that house  colour.When I started Pt England I got given a house colour which was Hikianalia (Yellow). I didn't have any yellow things to wear so I chose to wear all
the colours.


You are also split with your year group and every activity that you go to is in your own year group. I was with my year 7 girls. The first activity that we went to was softball throw and the last activity that we did was Javelin.


My favourite activity was relays.In relays you have a pipe that is your house colour. And you have to run to where ever you have to run to and then you run back and give it to you buddy and they run and do it. And the first group to be sitting down with there hands on there heads are the winners.

At the end of athletics we went back to our normal classes. When we got back to team 5, The whole block had Ice Blocks. Next week on the 23rd of November me and some other students have got the oppurtunity to go to the Interzone athletics.

No comments:

Post a Comment